Fall 2019 Women's Ministry Initiatives
WOMEN’S MINISTRY INITIATIVE
THE GATHERING PLACE
PURPOSE: We, by God’s grace, live out faithfulness to Jesus, faithfulness as His church and the vision and mission of our local church.
We, as believers, need each other. Ephesians 4:16 states, “From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, AS EACH PART DOES ITS WORK.” We want to build relationships with people and be able to live out our mission of LOVE, GROW, SHARE.
These small groups DO NOT take the place of our Sunday gatherings, community groups or the ladies 5th Sunday Women’s Ministry Meetings.
These groups will meet in homes, businesses, restaurants, other locations throughout the city.
The groups change and begin at different times during the year, so you have opportunity to be a part of different groups over the year. The groups meet weekly, bi-weekly, every other week, monthly...whatever will serve the group in carrying out the purpose, vision and mission of the group for a 6 week to 4 month period of time.
Interested in participating in a group? See what’s coming up and sign up in the lobby August 11, 18 and 25th.
FUN, GAMES & FELLOWSHIP – Home of Nancy Soucy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Betty Vallery (email@example.com). September thru December 2019
- 2nd Thursdays 10am-2:00pm. Bring a sack lunch. Drinks provided
- 2nd Fridays 6:00pm-9:30pm. Bring a snack to share. Drinks provided
- Sign up required
SON SISTERS – New Smyrna Beach – Debi Cox. (firstname.lastname@example.org) One Wednesday a month Sept, Oct and November. Day TBD by group
- Ladies will travel to the beach together, enjoy fellowship and a relaxing time away at the beach.
- Bring your own beach chair, towel, lunch or money for lunch, drinks, and cost of travel will be split between the ladies.
- Sign up required
LEARNING TO AGE GRACEFULLY – Shirley Corbett. The Towers, 1099 Clay St, Winter Park, FL
- LIMITED space available – sign up required to participate
- Mondays, September 16, 23 and 30th- 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesdays, November 6, 13 and 20th – 7:00-8:30pm
ESSENTIAL OILS & HEALTHY LIVING – Kylene Chin (KyleneChin@gmail.com); 675 Tomlinson Terrace, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Biblical use of oils, healthy use of oils, toxin free living and cleaning, make it take it fun recipes (cost for supplies).
- 2nd Friday of each month, Sept 13, Oct 11, Nov 8 and Dec 3rd.
- Feel free to bring a friend...RSVP required to make sure each class there are enough supplies for participants
SINGLE/MARRIED WOMEN 18-35. Home of Lesli Slack, hosted by Lesli (email@example.com) and Jennifer Slack.
A gathering to pursue His presence, knowing and being known, walking in the fullness of life Jesus provided. Slack home, 121 Golden Days Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707
- Saturdays 9am-12pm. Breakfast followed by a time of sharing and ministry. Sept 14, Oct 5, Nov 2.
- Sundays 7pm-9pm. Brief sharing time followed by worship and ministry. Sept 1, Oct 13 and Nov 10.
- Sign up required, but you are encouraged to invite others to attend.
INSTA POT COOKING with Kathy Morgan; JCKAMORGAN@msn.com; Sundays after church.
- Share a meal and ideas on how to use the Insta Pot.
- Sundays 12-2pm, Sept 8, Oct 6, Nov 3, Dec 8